On 03/06/2015 11:55 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 11:43:07AM +0100, Martin Kosek wrote:

See the footer below. If you have any improvements proposals, just tell me.

Given the information about the list actions is in the List-* header
of ever email, do you need the

bits?

I like

Go to http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code for more info on how to
contribute to the project

but having it wrapped to < 80 characters would be even nicer. Or even
just

might be enough.

Good idea. I fixed that part.

As for link to mailman, I see it as an option for people now knowing that something as mail headers exists. But given this is freeipa-*devel* list, we may indeed remove it. I will see if there are any more opinions on that matter.