On 03/06/2015 02:45 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 03/06/2015 02:08 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi Martin,

Dne 6.3.2015 v 13:05 Martin Babinsky napsal(a):
This series of patches for the master/4.1 branch attempts to implement
some of the Rob's and Petr Vobornik's ideas which originated from a
discussion on this list regarding my original patch fixing
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4808.

I suppose that these patches are just a first iteration, we may further
discuss if this is the right thing to do.

Below is a quote from the original discussion just to get the context:

3) I think it would be nice to support ccache types other than FILE.
According to Petr Vobornik (see his reply), the user is limited mostly
to FILE ccache type, so I don't know if it will make sense to support
also other types.

Actually I agree with Honza. I wanted to say that with your implementation user can't use anything else - are limited to FILE type.
--
Petr Vobornik