Hi,

Dne 1.4.2015 v 17:40 thierry bordaz napsal(a):
Hello,

    In user life cycle, Active entries are moved to Delete container and
    Delete entries can be moved back to Staging container.
    This requires a LDAP modrdn with new superior that is not supported
    in ldap2.

Since update_entry_rdn() is used only in one spot in baseldap, I think we can merge it and move_entry_newsuperior() into a single method move_entry():

    def move_entry(self, dn, new_dn, del_old=True):

We can easily detect whether the superior needs to be updated by comparing dn[1:] and new_dn[1:].

Maybe we can also get rid of del_old, if it's always gonna be True in our code?

BTW what is the purpose of the find_entries() call? Does MODRDN operation not fail with not found itself if the new superior does not exist?

    thanks
    thierry

Honza