On 08/04/15 17:46, Luc de Louw wrote:
On 04/08/2015 05:14 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 08/04/15 17:12, Luc de Louw wrote:

On 04/08/2015 05:05 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 08/04/15 16:55, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 11:57 +0200, Luc de Louw wrote:
Hi there,

At the moment ipa otptoken-add-yubikey does not add the parameter
"APPEND_CR". This prevents submit the password+OTP. APPEND_CR is
usually
very handy, most people use this functionality.

The patch changes the behavior to set APPEND_CR by default and let
the
user override this by using the the --do-not-append-cr option.
This patch is very helpful and I would like to see it merged. Thanks
Luc!

1. This patch needs to be formatted according to the FreeIPA
formatting. See: https://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Patch_Format

2. The flag should be named "no_cr" instead of "do_not_append_cr".

3. The comment is not necessary since what the code does is obvious.

Nathaniel

Hello,

4) this patch changes API, so please run ./makeapi to regenerate API.txt
file and add changes into patch + please bum API minor version in
VERSION file

thanks.

Hi,

When running makeaip, I get the following error:
  File "/home/luc/freeipa/ipalib/constants.py", line 25, in <module>
    from ipaplatform.paths import paths
ImportError: No module named paths

Any hints?

The other changes are ready to submit.

Thanks,

Luc
You may need to run 'make version-upgrade' or 'make' to prepare the module.

If it will not work, you can send incomplete patch, I will add API
changes there, just bump VERSION please

Martin,

Thanks for your hints, seems to work, please have a look at it...

Thanks,

Luc

Thanks,

please change the comment too

-IPA_API_VERSION_MINOR=116
+IPA_API_VERSION_MINOR=117
 # Last change: tbordaz - Add stageuser_add command"

Otherwise patch looks good, but Nathaniel is the OTP guru, he should say final ack.

--
Martin Basti