On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 17:53 +0200, Martin Basti wrote:
> On 08/04/15 17:46, Luc de Louw wrote:

> > > You may need to run 'make version-upgrade' or 'make' to prepare
> > > the
> > > module.
> > >
> > > If it will not work, you can send incomplete patch, I will add
> > > API
> > > changes there, just bump VERSION please
> > >

> > Martin,
> >
> > Thanks for your hints, seems to work, please have a look at it...
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Luc
> >

> Thanks,
>
> please change the comment too
>
> -IPA_API_VERSION_MINOR=116
> +IPA_API_VERSION_MINOR=117
>   # Last change: tbordaz - Add stageuser_add command"
>
> Otherwise patch looks good, but Nathaniel is the OTP guru, he should
> say
> final ack.

I'm also a tough reviewer. :)

1. Remove the unnecessary code comment.

2. There appears to be inconsistent indentation in the flag parameter
specification. It is probably a mix of tabs and spaces.

3. The git commit comment should contain one short summary line
without terminating punctuation followed by any necessary explanatory
paragraphs. You can change this via the "--amend" option to "git
commit". Try the following:

Enable YubiKey carriage return emission via otptoken-add-yubikey

Before this patch, YubiKeys programmed by IPA would not emit the
carriage return character at the end of the OTP value. This requires
the user to press his YubiKey and then (unnecessarily) the Enter or
Return key. After this patch, the user only needs to press the YubiKey.

Should a user desire to omit the carriage return character, the --no-
cr option can be specified.

Nathaniel