On 04/08/2015 03:18 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

the attached patches remove IPASimpleLDAPObject from ipaldap.

As a result, the one and only IPA LDAP API is the LDAPClient API.

This is definitely an improvement :)

0408: ACK  (woohoo!)
0409: ACK
0410:
I quite like the new __init__ signature, and the context manager functionality. Can you add a comment for the `object.__setattr__(self, '_conn', None)` in _disconnect? It's a real eyesore.
0411: ACK
0412: Can _force_schema_updates be set already in __init__?
0413: ACK
0414: ACK
0415: ACK
0416: I think you should show off the `with` statement support here.
0417: ... and here
0418: ACK
0419: ACK
0420: ACK