On 04/08/2015 12:46 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 07/04/15 15:45, Milan Kubik wrote:

On 03/23/2015 03:54 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Hello,

a patch with DNSSEC CI tests attached.

* Two types of installation tested
* Tests check if zones are signed on both replica and master
* The root zone test also checks chain of trust

Can somebody very familiar with pytest do review? I'm not sure If I used pytest friendly constructions.

PS: test may failure occasionally due a bug in DNSSEC code, but CI test itself should be OK

Useful information: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/DNSSEC

Hello,

the patch looks good to me.

Fix the pep8 complaints please (unused imports and long lines).

Thanks,
Milan
Thanks,

updated patch attached.