On 03/31/2015 10:42 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
During the investigation of https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4614 I discovered a bug (?) in forced client reenrollment integration test.

During test scenario, master and replica are setup correctly at the beginning of the test, but the client is never setup resulting in a couple of tracebacks.

After some investigation I realized that the setUp/tearDown methods are actually never called because they are supposed to be inherited from unittest.TestCase. However, IntegrationTest no longer inherits from this class, hence the bug.

I have tried to fix this by adding a fixture which runs client fixup/teardown and doing some other small modifications. Tests now work as expected, but I need a review from QE guys or someone well-versed in pytest framework.

TL;DR: I think I have fixed a bug in integration test but I need someone to review the fix because I may not know what I'm doing.

Hello,

please fix the pep8 complaints. Otherwise looks good to me.

Thanks,
Milan