On 04/14/2015 05:19 PM, John Dennis wrote:
On 04/14/2015 10:38 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello!

As some of you know, I'm looking to help porting FreeIPA to Python 3.
One of the major dependencies holding this back is python-ldap, which
hasn't been ported yet. Some preliminary porting patches by Raphaƫl
Barrois [0] are ready and have been sent to the python-ldap list. The
python-ldap upstream has been very quiet about reviewing them so far,
but they're something for me to test against, and maybe improve.

Openstack is successfully running a py3 version of python-ldap. Maybe
you should look at what Openstack is doing.

I've heard this from several people, but by now I think it's just a rumor. Can you point me to an actual packaged version or a repo of python-ldap for Python 3, or to someone who would know where to find it?

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3 says python-ldap is not ported at all, and seems dead.

--
Petr Viktorin