On 04/14/2015 03:54 PM, Milan Kubik wrote:

On 04/14/2015 03:20 PM, Milan Kubik wrote:

On 03/31/2015 10:42 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
During the investigation of
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4614 I discovered a bug (?)
in forced client reenrollment integration test.

During test scenario, master and replica are setup correctly at the
beginning of the test, but the client is never setup resulting in a
couple of tracebacks.

After some investigation I realized that the setUp/tearDown methods
are actually never called because they are supposed to be inherited
from unittest.TestCase. However, IntegrationTest no longer inherits
from this class, hence the bug.

I have tried to fix this by adding a fixture which runs client
fixup/teardown and doing some other small modifications. Tests now
work as expected, but I need a review from QE guys or someone
well-versed in pytest framework.

TL;DR: I think I have fixed a bug in integration test but I need
someone to review the fix because I may not know what I'm doing.

Hello,

please fix the pep8 complaints. Otherwise looks good to me.

Thanks,
Milan

Taking back request on pep8, this is not related to the patch introduced
code.

ACK.

Milan

Pushed to master: c8fae594df474669416b96b8033528332daf9b37
--
Petr Vobornik