On 28/04/15 15:36, Gabe Alford wrote:
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 7:18 AM, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com <mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 27/04/15 15:02, Gabe Alford wrote:
    Hello,

    Fix for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4575

    Thanks,

    Gabe

    Hello,

    thank you for your patch, looks good.

    However, IMO you can remove hostaddr variable as well, it was used
    for validate IP address.
    I could not find it used anywhere, did you?

Removed. It still seemed like it could be a logical check to have to me which is why I kept it in the first place.
Updated patch attached.

    Martin^2

-- Martin Basti

Thank you, ACK!

This check is not needed anymore, it will not work with dualstack, and adtrustisntance is installed on IPA server which must have resolvable IP address.

--
Martin Basti