On 04/28/2015 05:42 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
> The attached patches address https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4973 and
> implement the solution proposed in Comment 2.
>
> Please review the hell out of them.

Why did you split the work in 2 patches? It looks like you first did the first
approach of modifying httpd.service and then changed your mind and did the
ipa-httpd.service approach (which is what we agreed to).

Also, shouldn't ipa-httpd.service be contained in the package itself, like
ipa-dnskeysyncd and httpd.service masked during installation? Also, I do not
see any daemon-reload, so I am not sure if systemd would pick up the right
configuration in the first install.

Next, I was thinking what should be the ideal KRB5CCNAME for the HTTPD service.
You chose "/tmp/ipa-httpd.ccache", is it the best approach CCACHE type/path we
should use? This is mostly question to Simo, his mod_auth_gssapi will consume
the ccache.