On 05/05/2015 05:24 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

Attached patch set is the best fix for
https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/ticket/155
I was able to write.

This patch set should fix vast majority of race conditions. Unfortunately it
cannot be 100 % reliable without support for LDAP transactions.

For convenience you can download the whole tree from
https://github.com/pspacek/bind-dyndb-ldap/commits/t155.syncptr
HEAD = da2552632f6ce67f1bb9d9b3cdd3e0a8e06ce9ea

Enjoy.

Hi,
thanks for the patch set.
I tested only a functionality because I really don't know the code base of bind nor bind-dyndb-ldap.

To test the patch set I used ipa-client-install with patch freeipa-dkupka-0035-6. DNS server does not return an error unless creation/update of record that I requested has failed. This is exactly the behavior I expect, thanks.

--
David Kupka