Dne 13.5.2015 v 11:41 Fraser Tweedale napsal(a):
Hi Jan, thanks for review.  Comments inline.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:06:04AM +0200, Jan Cholasta wrote:
12) IMO the profile backend should be merged in to the ra backend. I don't
see a need to have these two separate.

I wasn't sure, so I wrote them separately.  I don't mind to make it
part of ra, but because the code is working and having it separate
makes it slightly easier to work on while developing these features,
I will do this refactor later.

OK. For now, can you at least rename it to something more descriptive, like ra_certprofile?

--
Jan Cholasta