On 13/05/15 17:44, David Kupka wrote:
Hello, following tests are out of scope of API tests, but would be nice
On 05/13/2015 02:57 PM, Lenka Ryznarova wrote:
I've prepared test plan design for User Lifecycle Plugin - . Please
review and let me know if you have any comments on that.
thanks for sharing the test plan. I've quickly looked at it and have
just 2 notes:
1) please add "Verify that specific GID number of a staged entry is
preserved after activation"
2) In a block of tests "Try activating staged entry with
<every-possible-attribute>" please add a activation tests. It should
be possible to add/modify the attributes in staging are freely all the
check must be applied when the user is activated.
* test to make sure the staged/deleted user is unable to kinit
* opposite case the reactivated user is able to kinit (if this case is
* ACI tests: to make sure only proper roles can manipulate with staged
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code