On 13/05/15 17:44, David Kupka wrote:
On 05/13/2015 02:57 PM, Lenka Ryznarova wrote:
Hi,

I've prepared test plan design for User Lifecycle Plugin - [1]. Please
review and let me know if you have any comments on that.

Thanks,
Lenka

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/User_Life-Cycle_Management/Test_Plan

Hi,
thanks for sharing the test plan. I've quickly looked at it and have just 2 notes:

1) please add "Verify that specific GID number of a staged entry is preserved after activation"

2) In a block of tests "Try activating staged entry with <every-possible-attribute>" please add a activation tests. It should be possible to add/modify the attributes in staging are freely all the check must be applied when the user is activated.

Hello, following tests are out of scope of API tests, but would be nice to have:
* test to make sure the staged/deleted user is unable to kinit
* opposite case the reactivated user is able to kinit (if this case is valid) * ACI tests: to make sure only proper roles can manipulate with staged users.

--
Martin Basti