On Wed, 13 May 2015, Anthony Messina wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 02:58:40 PM Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2015, Anthony Messina wrote:
>On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 01:28:44 PM Martin Babinsky wrote:

>> > We also need a tmpfiles config changes because otherwise
>> > /var/run/httpd/krbcache does not exist.
>> >
>> > Patch attached.
>>
>> ACK
>
>I'm not sure it matters, but mod_auth_kerb already sets up
>/var/run/httpd/krbcache via /lib/tmpfiles.d/httpd-krbcache.conf:
>d /var/run/httpd/krbcache 0700 apache apache

We don't use mod_auth_kerb in Fedora 22 anymore, and mod_auth_gssapi
doesn't bring the same configuration in, so installing git master will
fail to operate due to missing directory.

True, though mod_auth_gssapi has (at least for this user) uses beyond FreeIPA.
Perhaps Simo would be willing to include the tmpfiles.d snippet in the
"upstream" mod_auth_gssapi RPMs.  -A
This is configuration specific to FreeIPA httpd service unit -- a
default httpd service unit in Fedora doesn't change Kerberos ccache
path and therefore uses kernel keyring for it where any file system path
is not required.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy