On 05/15/2015 12:34 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/15/2015 10:59 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Stage User Web UI is actually just the last four patches(847-850).
I expect that patch 848 - deleter dialog needs some adjustments (was
The rest are prerequisites, namely:
- update of patternfly
- update navigation code to support multiple entities under one entity
tree (it broke a "memory feature/bug" of the navigation)
- support for "facet tabs" in sidebar
Attaching new version of 847-1. The old version did not apply because I
had also a new version of topology plugin UI (will be send later today)
in my git tree.
thanks for patches. Please note that I tested only functionality because
I'm not familiar with WebUI internals.
I tried your patch set together with Thierry's ULC patches and found
1) Missing all but 'Delete' actions in single stage user view. 'Enable',
'Disable', 'Unlock', 'Add OTP Token' and 'Rebuild auto membership '
actions are not relevant here.
2) Missing 'Restore' action in single preserve user view.
3) When deleting preserved user there are options to preserve or
permanently delete user. This doesn't make sense and don't work.
Preserved user is always permanently removed.
4) Action 'Delete' in single user view deletes the user without asking
whether to 'preserve' or 'delete permanently'.
*) I would prefer if the choice between 'preserve' and 'permanently
delete' in delete dialog was done by directly clicking button not
switching 'mode' radio button and then clicking 'delete'.
Otherwise everything seems to work well.
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code