On 05/15/2015 05:38 PM, David Kupka wrote:
On 05/15/2015 12:34 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/15/2015 10:59 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Stage User Web UI is actually just the last four patches(847-850).

I expect that patch 848 - deleter dialog needs some adjustments (was
discussed offline).

The rest are prerequisites, namely:
- update of patternfly
- update navigation code to support multiple entities under one entity
tree (it broke a "memory feature/bug" of the navigation)
- support for "facet tabs" in sidebar

Attaching new version of 847-1. The old version did not apply because I
had also a new version of topology plugin UI (will be send later today)
in my git tree.
Hi!
thanks for patches. Please note that I tested only functionality because I'm not familiar with WebUI internals.

I tried your patch set together with Thierry's ULC patches and found following issues:

1) Missing all but 'Delete' actions in single stage user view. 'Enable', 'Disable', 'Unlock', 'Add OTP Token' and 'Rebuild auto membership ' actions are not relevant here.

2) Missing 'Restore' action in single preserve user view.

3) When deleting preserved user there are options to preserve or permanently delete user. This doesn't make sense and don't work. Preserved user is always permanently removed.

4) Action 'Delete' in single user view deletes the user without asking whether to 'preserve' or 'delete permanently'.

*) I would prefer if the choice between 'preserve' and 'permanently delete' in delete dialog was done by directly clicking button not switching 'mode' radio button and then clicking 'delete'.

Otherwise everything seems to work well.
Hello,

Petr this is looking very nice and easy to use. I am not an expert of the console, so I run the demo use case and was able to complete all the steps (being a stage adminitrator). The only remark I have is that when activating a stage user, the message mentions 'users' be the CLI actually supports only one user.
Are you sure you want to activate selected users

Except that this is perfect for me.

Thanks a lot
thierry