On 19/05/15 17:21, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Dear colleagues

I would like to notify you, that:
1. some of the recent changes in the upstream repo have broken the
freeipa-client configuration. The symptoms are as follows: at some point
during ipa-server-install the process fails with the following error:

Restarting the web server
Configuration of client side components failed!
ipa-client-install returned: Command ''/usr/sbin/ipa-client-install'
'--on-master' '--unattended' '--domain' 'myhome.net' '--server'
'testmaster.myhome.net' '--realm' 'MYHOME.NET' '--hostname'
'testmaster.myhome.net'' returned non-zero exit status 1

Looking at the ipaclient-install.log I could tell that the client was
unable to authorize with the freshly installed master (kerberos issue?)
I've attached the corresponding logs together with the session
transcript of ipa-server-install command. This issue is observed since
last Thursday at least.

2. Today the master branch fails to build at all with the following
exception:

cd install; if [ ! -e Makefile ]; then ../autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --libdir=/usr/lib; fi
./make-lint

Errors were found during the static code check.

If you are certain that any of the reported errors are false positives,
please
mark them in the source code according to the pylint documentation.

************* Module ipa-server-install
install/tools/ipa-server-install:955: [E1103(maybe-no-member), main]
Instance of 'bool' has no 'lower' member (but some types could not be
inferred))
install/tools/ipa-server-install:955: [E1103(maybe-no-member), main]
Instance of 'int' has no 'lower' member (but some types could not be
inferred))
Makefile:119: recipe for target 'lint' failed

Just wanted to inform you.

This lint warning are only on F21.
Now I just successfully build master on F22.
I will send a patch to fix F21.

--
Martin Basti