On 05/20/2015 03:07 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/20/2015 02:58 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:

On 05/20/2015 02:52 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Is this patch to be applied on top of the vanilla upstream tree, or
does it require your previous patches applied before?
it requires the install (0005) and ipa-command (0006) patch as well,
submitted on 05/12

Patch 0005 can't be applied on top of the new patch 3. Both patches contains adding of 70topology.ldif.
ok, this was my mistake when splitting the original patch, it should only be in the plugin part the trailing spaces in most cases are leftovers from the request to make lines shorter, I will fix it for a new version

Also please clear all trailing whitespaces from patch 3.

$ git am freeipa-lkrispen-0003-plugin-part-manage-replication-topology-in-the-shaer.patch
Applying: plugin part - manage replication topology in the shaerd tree
/home/somebody/freeipa/.git/rebase-apply/patch:607: trailing whitespace.
/home/somebody/freeipa/.git/rebase-apply/patch:740: trailing whitespace.
     * find the attrtype and return the corresponding
/home/somebody/freeipa/.git/rebase-apply/patch:742: trailing whitespace.
     */
/home/somebody/freeipa/.git/rebase-apply/patch:745: trailing whitespace.
        /* attr is handling specific direction,
/home/somebody/freeipa/.git/rebase-apply/patch:772: trailing whitespace.
/* two static data structures to hold the
warning: squelched 125 whitespace errors
warning: 130 lines add whitespace errors.