On 21/05/15 10:59, thierry bordaz wrote:
On 05/21/2015 10:53 AM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 21/05/15 10:14, thierry bordaz wrote:
On 05/20/2015 03:03 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Enforcing uniqueness for uid attribute prevent to move users to delete users subtree.

Patch attached.

Hello Martin,

The fix looks good. Don't we need to do the same in install/share/unique-attributes.ldif for fresh install ?

thanks
thierry
Thanks for review.

I don think so.

In 10-uniqueness.update files, there are specified default values, which will be used for new installations.
I would like to keep configuration of plugin just at one place.
Yes that is a good idea. Does that mean that eventually files like unique-attributes.ldif will disappear ?
Maybe in future.

So is this patch ACKed?

thanks
thierry