On 05/22/2015 03:32 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/22/2015 03:18 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/22/2015 01:08 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
- I still don't agree that the plugin should be based on LDAPObject.
On the other hand, with LDAPObject base, Web UI for this feature is
much more simpler because it can rely on existing conventions.
IMHO we can swap the approach in a later patch, if we decide it's
necessary. It does not block or relate to other features much.
2) Use api domainlevel-show call to get the current domain level in
ipa-replica-install instead of duplicating the code.
I chose the former approach since the domainlevel_show command doesn't
need to be available, but yeah, this can be properly detected and
around too. Fixed.
3) Set the domain level in DSInstance.create_instance instead of a
separate call in ipa-server-install. It should be done about the same
time as the master entry is added.
4) I think the option should be named --domain-level (with a
All other issues fixed.
Updated patch atttached
[36/41]: initializing domain level
[error] TypeError: __set_domain_level() takes exactly 2 arguments (1
Unexpected error - see /var/log/ipaserver-install.log for details:
TypeError: __set_domain_level() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)
2. during installation, __set_domain_level is called before the Domain
Level entry is created and hence it fails even if the issue above is
Yeah.. we probably need to apply the 72-domainlevel.ldif manually.
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code