On 05/20/2015 06:02 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Add a plugin to manage service delegations, like the one allowing the
HTTP service to obtain an ldap service ticket on behalf of the user.

This does not include impersonation targets, so one cannot yet limit by
user what tickets can be obtained.

There is also no referential integrity for the memberPrincipal attribute
since it is a string and not a DN. I don't see a way around this that
isn't either clunky or requires a 389-ds plugin, both of which are
overkill in this case IMHO.

If you wonder why all the overrides it's because all of this is stored
in the same container, and membership-like functions are used for a
non-DN attribute (memberPrincipal).

I used Alexander's patch in the ticket as a jumping off point.

Removed a couple of hardcoded domain/realm elements in the tests.

I must be getting rustly. Forgot to include ACIs. Added now.

Thanks Rob! Martin Basti planned to look at this patch set.

BTW, I did not see any design. Would it be fine with you to prepare some? This is a new feature, far from straightforward one, so it would be very helpful to have some metadata and docs on FreeIPA.org design.

Thanks,