On 05/26/2015 02:12 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

it came to my mind that domain level for topology plugin should actually be
number 2, not 1.

We already used number 1 for incompatible changes in DNS tree and I believe
that it is not a good idea to have two places which say 'version 1' but and
actually mean two different things. (DNS tree version 1 + domain level 1)

Patch is attached.

Hello,
The fix looks good but that seems strange to have to set the initial version of the topology plugin to 2.0. (IIUC That is the version that will be written in dse.ldif) I would rather expects that topology plugin 1.0, would activate itself if the DomainLevel is 2.0 or more. If topology plugin 1.0 sets an internal DomainLevel_trigger=2.0 then activate itself if DomainLevel >= DomainLevel_trigger.

Let's wait for Ludwig feedback.

thanks
thierry