On 05/25/2015 10:48 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 04/06/2015 12:53 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
Fix for bug 4914.

I've tested it locally and seem to do exactly what is needed. I couldn't
detect any side effects, except that if you use kadmin to get a
randomized password for a service then you'll get a key for all
supported types (currently aes256, aes128, des3, rc4, camellia128,
camellia256) instead of just the default ones (aes256, aes128, des3,
rc4) if you do not specify enctypes. I think that is fine, we use
ipa-getkeytab anyway in the normal course of business and that one uses
a different code path.

Simo.

Hi Simo,

the patch works as expected.

My only gripe is with the duplicate code in 'daemons/ipa-kdb/ipa_kdb.c'
between lines 389 and 455. It could be made into a single function to
get key encoding/salt types from LDAP (see my feeble and untested
attempt which I attached).

ACK.

I will then send the patch fixing duplicate code separately once I consult it with somebody more skilled in C than myself.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky