On 27/05/15 15:53, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
This patch adds supports for multiple user / host certificates.  No
schema change is needed ('usercertificate' attribute is already
multi-value).  The revoke-previous-cert behaviour of host-mod and
user-mod has been removed but revocation behaviour of -del and
-disable is preserved.

The latest profiles/caacl patchset (0001..0013 v5) depends on this
patch for correct cert-request behaviour.

There is one design question (or maybe more, let me know): the
`--out=FILENAME' option to {host,service} show saves ONE certificate
to the named file.  I propose to either:

a) write all certs, suffixing suggested filename with either a
    sequential numerical index, e.g. "cert.pem" becomes
    "cert.pem.1", "cert.pem.2", and so on; or

b) as above, but suffix with serial number and, if there are
    different issues, some issuer-identifying information.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Fraser

Is there a possible way how to store certificates into one file?
I read about possibilities to have multiple certs in one .pem file, but I'm not cert guru :)

I personally vote for serial number in case there are multiple certificates, if ^ is no possible.

1)
+            if len(certs) > 0:

please use only,
if certs:

2)
You need to re-generate API/ACI.txt in this patch

3)
syntax error:
+        for dercert in certs_der

4)
command
ipa user-mod ca_user --certificate=<ceritifcate>

removes the current certificate from the LDAP, by design.
Should be the old certificate(s) revoked? You removed that part in the code.

only the --addattr='usercertificate=<cert>' appends new value there

--
Martin Basti