On 05/27/2015 01:04 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 05/26/2015 04:32 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 26.5.2015 16:16, Martin Kosek wrote:
If you really want to avoid unforeseen issues rather go and get rid of
"major.minor" logic we have in the topology plugin right now :-)
Ludwig, I thought we agreed to avoid using major.minor format in the topology
plugin Domain Level implementation, to both avoid confusion of users and to not
ship unused code - right?
The user does not see major/minor, so no confusion. All the plugin versions have the format 1.0 or alike and I converted the single integer domain level internally to compare to the plugin version
Thanks,