On 28/05/15 14:06, Christian Heimes wrote:
On 2015-05-28 13:29, Martin Basti wrote:
On 2015-05-28 12:46, Martin Kosek wrote:
I am fine with this too. So if there is not another major disagreement, let us
start with enabling KDCPROXY by default during upgrade/install, the new ACI and
the per-replica standard configuration.

API CLI/UI can come later (4.2.x or 4.3).
LGTM, too.

How should the new ACI work? I see two possible ways:

1) Allow compare/search for ipaConfigString=enabledService for everybody:

(targetfilter="(ipaConfigString=enabledService)")(targetattr="ipaConfigString")(version
3.0; acl "Compare enabledService access to masters"; allow(search,
compare) userdn = "ldap:///all";;)

2) Create a new permission, assign it to all HTTP principals and allow
read, compare and search for all ipaConfigString attributes.

For the second way I need somebody to walk me through the permission and
role system of FreeIPA.
3) Or we can create a new keytab for KDC proxy, and add permission only
for this service
The new keytab must be readable by the Apache process.Therefore a new
keytab doesn't give us extra security. It separates the kdcproxy service
from the IPA webgui. Is that your goal?

Christian

OK, then nevermind :-)

Martin^2