On 28/05/15 11:48, Martin Basti wrote:
On 27/05/15 16:04, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
Hello all,

Fresh certificate management patchset; Changelog:

- Now depends on patch freeipa-ftweedal-0014 for correct
   cert-request behaviour with host and service principals.

- Updated Dogtag dependency to 10.2.4-1.  Should should be in f22
   soon, but for f22 right now or for f21, please grab from my copr:
   https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/ftweedal/freeipa/

   Martin^1 could you please add to the quasi-official freeipa copr?
   SRPM lives at https://frase.id.au/pki-core-10.2.4-1.fc21.src.rpm.

- cert-request now verifies that for user principals, CSR CN matches
   uid and, DN emailAddress and SAN rfc822Name match user's email
   address, if either of those is present.

- Fixed one or two other sneaky little bugs.