Done - I updated the template - there is new "test_plan" attribute.

On 05/29/2015 12:06 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Examples are
1.
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Manage_replication_topology
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Www.freeipa.org/page/V4/replication_topology/Test_plan

I had to move that page to proper location, I do not know why there was "freeipa.org" in it.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Manage_replication_topology

2.
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/User_Life-Cycle_Management
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/User_Life-Cycle_Management/Test_Plan