On 05/28/2015 03:35 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Dne 26.5.2015 v 17:49 Jan Cholasta napsal(a):
Dne 20.5.2015 v 17:27 Jan Cholasta napsal(a):
Hi,

the attached patch implements the initial bits for
<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2888>.

Test by running ipa-client-install and then ipa-replica-install on the
same host.

Updated patch attached.

Another update, patch attached.

AFAIK, the patch is good. But as I discussed with guys offline, I would not push this patch to FreeIPA 4.2 unless we are certain that the whole replica promotion (with Custodia related work) is complete and pushed - replica promotion without custodia integration does not have much value.

This may mean postponing the work to 4.3, I am aware of that.