On 06/01/2015 11:19 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Woks for me too. Will perform extensive testing today, and report everything that I find.
Thanks, Ludwig!
On 05/29/2015 04:44 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
This is a patch for the two issues reported in ticket #5035

Works for me. I was able to install 2 replicas with domain level 1 in one topology.

Code looks good to me as well. Tentative ACK (would be nice if it was skimmed by Thierry).

Sorry for the late feedback. This change looks good to me as well. ACK