On 02/06/15 10:24, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 04:47:46PM +0200, Martin Basti wrote:
On 01/06/15 16:14, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Basti wrote:
Fixes an issue caused by the latest installer patches pushed to master.

Patch attached.

The use of globals makes my skin crawl a bit, but since you're making
changes in here you should take a look at this ticket:

Hi Rob,

this is fix for that ticket, I missed the ticket somehow.

Thanks.
Martin^2

Fixes the problem for me, but I agree with Rob re globals - a
context manager would be much nicer.  Something like (pseudocode):

     @contextlib.context_manager
     def private_ccache():
         ... stuff currently in init_private_ccache()
         yield
         ... stuff currently in destroy_private_ccache()

Then in ipa-server-install main():

     with private_ccache:
        if not options.uninstall:
            server.install_check(options)
            server.install(options)
         else:
            server.uninstall_check(options)
            server.uninstall(options)

Cheers,
Fraser
Thank you!

However, I would wait for Honza's answer, if this will fit in his big installer plan.

--
Martin Basti