On 06/03/2015 01:32 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi Ludwig

On 06/03/2015 12:23 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:

On 06/03/2015 11:51 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
I confirm every point of this.
did you test with all the latest patches applied ? In your issues you refer to crashes, the crashes reported should be resolved, if you still have crashes, pleas provide a core dump or scenario to reproduce the crash.
With patch0009 ipa-replica-manage del worked for me
Yep, patch 0009 is applied.
The full list of patches applied on top of the master branch (at it's state yesterday at 10 PM) is as follows:
freeipa-lkrispen-0007-replica-install-fails-with-domain-level-1.patch
freeipa-lkrispen-0008-plugin-uses-1-as-minimum-domain-level-to-become-acti.patch
freeipa-lkrispen-0009-crash-when-removing-a-replica.patch
freeipa-mbasti-0262-Installers-fix-remove-temporal-ccache.patch
freeipa-pvoborni-0857-1-topology-ipa-management-commands.patch
freeipa-pvoborni-0858-1-webui-IPA.command_dialog-a-new-dialog-base-class.patch freeipa-pvoborni-0859-1-webui-use-command_dialog-as-a-base-class-for-passwor.patch freeipa-pvoborni-0860-1-webui-make-usage-of-all-in-details-facet-optional.patch
freeipa-pvoborni-0861-2-webui-topology-plugin.patch
freeipa-pvoborni-0862-webui-configurable-refresh-command.patch

The scenario is pretty basic:
1. 3 fedora-21 vms with the latest directory server packages from mreynolds repo:
389-ds-base-2015_06_02-1.fc21.x86_64

2. setup master on one of them, prepare gpg files for two replicas
3. setup replicas using these gpg files.
4. Try to remove one of the replicas using command `ipa topologysegment-del`
this should remove a segment, not a replica and it should be rejected
5. Try to create a new user via web UI on any of the replicas