On 06/03/2015 06:51 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 05/27/2015 04:14 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/26/2015 12:22 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/15/2015 01:50 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 04/21/2015 04:09 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
First iteration of Topology plugin Web UI.
It reflects current state of topology plugin python part which is
implemented in "[PATCH] manage replication topology in the shared
and my wip patch.
I expect that the server API part will change a bit therefore this
Graphical visualization/management (ticket 4286) will be
New version attached. It requires stage user web ui patches in order to
apply (I expect that user life cycle backend will be pushed sooner than
- Left host and Right host fields are now host comboboxes
- Connectivity are radio buttons with "both, left-right, right-left,
- segment name is not a required field in its adder dialog
IMHO "Attributes to strip", "Attributes to replicate", "Attributes for
total update", "Initialize replica", "Session timeout", "Replication
agreement enabled" fields should not be just free-form textboxes, but
they should be more specific, e.g. a checkbox for "Replication
enabled" or integer for "Session timeout", but that should be modified
first in the backend python plugin.
New patchset which replaces the old patch.
Contains Web UI for:
- topologysuffix, topologysegment, domain level, server
Backend is implemented in patches:
- tbabej 325-9
- pvoborni 855, 857
New update which reflects the API change in domain level patches.
(domainlevel-show changed to domainlevel-get).
Now it depends only on pvoborni 857-2, the rest was pushed.
The patches seem to do what they are supposed to do.
I've got an offline ACK from Martin3.
pushed to master:
* 604331f0bedf65b6c61a9c1b2d743d5d965576a9 webui: IPA.command_dialog - a
new dialog base class
* ed78dcfa3acde7aeb1f381f49988c6911c5277ee webui: use command_dialog as
a base class for password dialog
* 55bf33cce2ff6bcd49e2281dff31b2a2e24e6fb2 webui: make usage of --all in
details facet optional
* 538178b53dcb6ecb7a2f1892d648a86202afb7ce webui: topology plugin
* 0138595f581d4b8ed76622d067e8dba0c29fd62f webui: configurable refresh
However, I have not found any UI element implementing the
'topologysegment-refresh' functionality. Was this only an oversight or
do you plan to implement it in next patch?
Will be fixed separately: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5048
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code