On 03/06/15 20:40, Drew Erny wrote:
Hi, all,

This is an updated patch, with the code changes suggested by Martin Batsi in my test email. The biggest difference is that I had to do

>> from ldap import SCOPE_BASE, SCOPE_ONELEVEL, SCOPE_SUBTREE

To get access to those constants in the global scope. This seems like a fairly clean solution, but if it's a code smell, feel free to suggest improvements. This should have identical behavior to the last patch, except it will autofill scope and no longer prompt interactively.

Thanks,

Drew Erny
de...@redhat.com

Hello,

please continue discussion in the same thread :)

API.txt was changed, please update VERSION file, increment minor version +1 and edit comment there. I forgot to tell you yesterday.

Can you rebase your patch to current master?
This patch is supposed to go to IPA 4.2.

Is the tuple conversion needed?
values=tuple(_supported_scopes.keys()),

Otherwise patch looks good.

Martin^2