On 04/06/15 21:36, Drew Erny wrote:
Whoops, hit the wrong "reply".

On 06/04/2015 03:34 PM, Drew Erny wrote:
This is the same patch sort of manually rebased on the master branch. I couldn't get it to cleanly rebase using tools, so I apply my commit line-by-line; the only changes I made were pulling the "scope = _supported_scopes[options.get('scope')]" out of the for loop I'd accidentally left it in, and moving the import statement to a different spot. Everything else should be the same, excep I incremented VERSION and edited the comment.

I do have to convert to tuple, because that argument is expected to be a tuple but .keys() returns a list.
Oh right, Enum requires explicitly tuple

On 06/04/2015 11:35 AM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 03/06/15 20:40, Drew Erny wrote:
Hi, all,

This is an updated patch, with the code changes suggested by Martin Batsi in my test email. The biggest difference is that I had to do

>> from ldap import SCOPE_BASE, SCOPE_ONELEVEL, SCOPE_SUBTREE

To get access to those constants in the global scope. This seems like a fairly clean solution, but if it's a code smell, feel free to suggest improvements. This should have identical behavior to the last patch, except it will autofill scope and no longer prompt interactively.

Thanks,

Drew Erny
de...@redhat.com

Hello,

please continue discussion in the same thread :)

API.txt was changed, please update VERSION file, increment minor version +1 and edit comment there. I forgot to tell you yesterday.

Can you rebase your patch to current master?
This patch is supposed to go to IPA 4.2.

Is the tuple conversion needed?
values=tuple(_supported_scopes.keys()),

Otherwise patch looks good.

Martin^2