Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 09:46:05AM -0600, Gabe Alford wrote:
How should ‚Äč
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-June/msg00116.html be
handled where the user cleared out the db cache?

Ah, I confused that one with another issue Jan Pazdziora had, which was
incidentally about client uninstall as well.

In that case, you can just remove the single ldb file that corresponds
to the domain that the client is leaving. Maybe it would be safer to mv
the files instead of remove them, but I guess if you run --uninstall,
you really want just to purge everything..

btw do the ipa installer tools support multiple domains at all?

Yes, unless specifically requested an attempt is made to preserve the existing sssd.conf.