On 06/05/2015 01:50 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 04/06/15 21:36, Drew Erny wrote:
Whoops, hit the wrong "reply".

On 06/04/2015 03:34 PM, Drew Erny wrote:
This is the same patch sort of manually rebased on the master branch.
I couldn't get it to cleanly rebase using tools, so I apply my commit
line-by-line; the only changes I made were pulling the "scope =
_supported_scopes[options.get('scope')]" out of the for loop I'd
accidentally left it in, and moving the import statement to a
different spot. Everything else should be the same, excep I
incremented VERSION and edited the comment.

I do have to convert to tuple, because that argument is expected to
be a tuple but .keys() returns a list.
Oh right, Enum requires explicitly tuple