On 09/06/15 08:58, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 08:49:06AM +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 06/08/2015 03:31 AM, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
New patches attached.  Comments inline.
Thanks Fraser!

5)
Missing referint plugin configuration for attribute
'ipacaaclmembercertprofile'
Please add it into install/updates/25-referint.update (+ other member
attributes if missing)

Added this.  There is a comment in 25-referint.update:

     # pres and eq indexes defined in 20-indices.update must be set
     # for all the attributes

Can you explain what is required here?  Is it just to add: I see
things for memberUser and memberHost in indices.ldif but nothing for
memberService.  Do I need to add to indices.ldif:

     dn: cn=memberProfile,cn=index,cn=userRoot,cn=ldbm
database,cn=plugins,cn=config
     changetype: add
     cn: memberProfile
     ObjectClass: top
     ObjectClass: nsIndex
     nsSystemIndex: false
     nsIndexType: eq
     nsIndexType: pres
     nsIndexType: sub

, and similarly for memberCa?  Sorry I do not know much about LDAP
indexing.
AFAIR, yes. BTW, where does the "sub" index come from? It is quite an expensive
index to use and I now cannot think of memberProfile search where you would
need a substring...

Thanks,
Martin
Updated patch attached, which adds the indices.  (Also rebased).

There is a commit that seems to indicate that substring index is
needed, so I have included substring indices in this patchset.
Copied Honza in case he wants to comment.

     commit a10521a1dcf69960d6ce0bf5657180b709c297c0
     Author: Jan Cholasta <jchol...@redhat.com>
     Date:   Tue Jun 25 13:16:40 2013 +0000

         Add missing substring indices for attributes managed by the referint
plugin.

         The referint plugin does a substring search on these attributes each
time an
         entry is deleted, which causes a noticable slowdown for large
directories if
         the attributes are not indexed.

Cheers,
Fraser