I'm looking for documentation that provides a broader overview of the way the WebUI fits together and works. I have the source, of course, and I've been through Petr Voborni's documentation found at https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/doc/. That documentation explains some narrower concepts (like how navigation fits in, or what a facet alone does), but I'm having trouble finding documentation that broader and more general in scope. I'm looking for something that will show me how the machinery of the WebUI works, what the layers of the application look like and do, etc. Does something like this exist?