On 06/12/2015 03:34 PM, Drew Erny wrote:
Hey, all,

What fields, exactly, should a self-service user be able to enter?

Thanks,

Drew Erny

Start with the minimum: First and Last name, email address. The userid is automatically assigned based on their name, and their is a high likelyhood of clash, but I don't know if we want to let them pick juyst anything...let's say "yes" to that for now, within acceptable values for the Schema.

Not too many of the other values make much sense for all orgs.

Since the account needs to be activated, I would expressly not have them enter in a password. Instead, it should be an uuid -r type random which they will get in an email link, and then enter in their own password.