Dne 16.6.2015 v 10:14 Martin Babinsky napsal(a):
On 05/06/2015 10:12 AM, Tomas Babej wrote:

On 05/05/2015 02:02 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:

On 04/29/2015 12:28 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:

On 03/11/2015 04:20 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

Dne 10.3.2015 v 16:35 Tomas Babej napsal(a):

On 03/09/2015 12:26 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

this couple of patches provides a initial implementation of the
winsync migration tool:

Some parts could use some polishing, but this is a sound foundation.

Tomas

Attaching one more patch to the bundle. This one should make the
winsync
tool readily available after install.

Tomas

Nitpicks:

The winsync_migrate module should be in ipaserver.install. Also I
don't see why it has to be a package when there is just one short
file in it.

By convention, the AdminTool subclass should be named
WinsyncMigrate, or the tool should be named ipa-migrate-winsync.

Honza

Updated patches attached.

Tomas

Rebased patches with cleaned membership bits.

Tomas

I did some self-review, updated patches attached.

Hi Tomas,

patches look good and seem to work as expected. I have some comments:

1.) When running the tool I get a number of warnings about users not
found (https://paste.fedoraproject.org/232251/43884831/), but in the end
everything seems to be fine and users are migrated in the external
groups just fine. Is this behavior normal?

2.) Since both "--realm" and "--server" options are mandatory, I was
thinking if it would be better to use positional arguments, since you
always have to specify them. What are your thought on this?

I would rather stay consistent with ipa-server-install and friends and keep them as options.

3.) Patches 317-318 seem to just just rename/move things and could be
squashed in the previous ones. But that is just a minor thing and I
leave that to your discretion.

4.) After all the renaming and moving around the WinsyncMigrate class
(see previous point) there is an unused file
"ipaserver/winsync_migrate/__init__.py" left. You should remove it in
some patch (e.g. in patch 318 if you decide to keep it).

Also please rename the class to "MigrateWinsync", for consistency.

5.) Option "--log-file" seems to be broken. When specified on CLI the
log is created but empty, the program prints out nothing and then exits
without doing anything. However, I suspect that this is AdminTool's
problem, not yours.