On 06/16/2015 11:41 AM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
this patch adresses issues in checking existing segments for one
directional segments and correctly handles the merging of segments, so
that all agreements will be removed when the merged segment is deleted
This is looking good to me with few comments
* in ipa_topo_cfg_replica_segment_find, if 'dir=0' or
'dir=bidirectionnal' the reverse direction is bidirectionnal. Is it
the expected result ?
* in ipa_topo_check_segment_is_valid and ipa_topo_util_find_segment,
may be hardening leftnode,rightnode,dir if they are NULL. (if the
entry violate schema).
* ipa_topo_util_segm_dir if direction does not match any of the
strings, it returns -1. 0 would be better if we decide to test bit mask.
* in ipa_topo_util_segment_update:810, ex_segm is a rigth_left
segment. Why trying to call ipa_topo_cfg_agmt_dup with ex_segm->left
in priority. Why not ex_segm->right first ?
* in ipa_topo_util_delete_segments_for_host, If segment
localhost->delhost is bidirectional, how can it exists a reverse
segment delhost->localhost ? I thought those segments have been merged ?
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code