Hi everybody,

A while ago I've created a docker image to build freeipa packages with development patches applied on top of the upstream repo. I also created a script that would launch the container, tell it to build packages and, once done, stop the container. The container had a special folder on my laptop mounted as volume, so any time I wanted to test some patches, i just put the patches to this folder and container applied it for me, so all I had to do is just call my script. I find it pretty handy for testing purposes, so I'd like to share it with the team.
Everything needed to build the docker image (f22-based) can be found here:
https://github.com/ofayans/freeipa_upstream_builder
The local script to launch container is attached.

--
Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer