On 19/06/15 09:28, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
The attached patches fix upgrade issues when pki is also updated
from pre 10.2.4.

pki dependency is bumped to 10.2.5 - the official builds should be
done Friday (US time) but it is available from my copr[1].  If
someone wants to add to official freeipa COPR in meantime the SRPM
is here[2].

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/ftweedal/freeipa/
[2] https://ftweedal.fedorapeople.org/pki-core-10.2.5-0.2.fc21.src.rpm

Thanks,
Fraser

Thank you.

1)
I cannot apply patches.

2)
IMO patch 0020 was fixed with my patch 266

3)
This print should not be there
+
+    print cs_cfg
+    for profile_id in profile_ids:

4)
This is unused variable,  it is defined later
+   cs_cfg = None

5)
Can you add there log.error or log.debug instead of pass please?
+        # enable the profile
+        try:
+            profile_api.enable_profile(profile_id)
+        except errors.RemoteRetrieveError:
+            pass

I will test it later.

--
Martin Basti