Dne 30.6.2015 v 17:55 Tomas Babej napsal(a):

On 06/16/2015 01:01 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:

Also please rename the class to "MigrateWinsync", for consistency.

Naming is consistent, the tool is called ipa-winsync-migrate, class is
called WinsyncMigrate. This is consistent with other IPA tools.

Ah, I didn't notice you renamed it in a separate patch, as we normally do that by fixing the original patch. Which is what you really should have done as well, I don't see how such patch spamming is good for anyone.

--
Jan Cholasta