Hi, all,

The core functionality of the community portal is more-or-less complete. In a local development environment, you can go to a web page, put in information, and have that information reflected in the FreeIPA server. There's definitely some polishing needed (for example, there is no styling to the web pages), but the core functionality is all there.

What I need now is for someone to go through the source code, which can be found at github.com/dperny/freeipa-communityportal, and let me know if everything seems sound and sane.

I also, perhaps more importantly, need some help on where to go with this next. The core functionality is all there, but how I'm going to deploy this to a live environment is still a bit hazy where I should start to make that happen. There are many ways to deploy a cherrypy web application, and I'm not sure which path is best. Or, if deployment isn't important yet at this stage in the prototype, what should I focus my efforts on now?

Thanks,

Drew Erny