On 07/02/2015 02:03 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> On 2.7.2015 13:54, Jan Cholasta wrote:

>>> I'm okay with that if Honza or somebody else knowledgable about the whole
>>> platform-thingy can ACK this, amend Martin^2's patch 274 and test the whole
>>> thing.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately I do not have time for it myself. If nobody does that please
>>> push the original patch (when it's dependency pspacek-0052 gets ACK).
>>>

>> I think you are overengineering this a little bit, adding whatever
>> ipaplatform
>> stuff just because of an error message seems rather unnecessary to me. I
>> think
>> changing the error message to "Integrated DNS requires 'freeipa-server-dns'
>> package" or even "Integrated DNS requires IPA DNS server package" would be
>> perfectly fine.
>
> The message should be as specific as possible but I do not care how it will be
> implemented.

Alright, let's not get stuck. Petr insists on specific message on each
platform. Given that package name is platform dependent, I think we
should keep it as platform constant, task makes little sense.

Given that Martin's not available right now, I'll amend his patches and
send the updated version.

Tomas