On 05/07/15 11:25, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
Hi,

I stumbled upon those two following strings while translating into
French, and just cannot figure out the meaning.

     Str('ipaallowedtoperform_read_keys',
         label=_('Failed allowed to retrieve keytab'),
     ),
     Str('ipaallowedtoperform_write_keys',
         label=_('Failed allowed to create keytab'),
     ),

Would it be that failure is allowed while retrieving or creating keytab?
Or...?

Thanks for helping,

Jérôme

Hi Jérôme,
I guess it should be "Failed to allow retrieval/creation of keytab".
But Petr (added) is author of this code and should know better.

--
David Kupka